Warner’s Harrington Dry Gin
Warner’s Distillery’s first born, this distinctive London dry gin is distilled with their own spring water and eleven botanicals, including cardamom and black pepper. Global award-winning, it is a true pioneer of its class.
- Craft distilled on Falls farm
- Small batch exceptional gin made with pure spring water
- An award winning, smooth, crisp and exceptionally clean taste bursting with botanical flavours
- Aromatic and spicy with scents of elderflower, delicate citrus, ginger and cardamom, providing a sweet, moreish aftertaste
- Developed using a ten hour one-shot distillation process, our gin is then left to sit for 14 days to allow the flavours to blend together, and then cut back to 44% using spring water from our very own Falls Farm
Information provided by brand owner. Framework provided by The Gin Guild.
|Nose:||A bright nose with creamy, exotic spice, before crisp citrus and green juniper.|
|Finish:||An indulgent vanilla creaminess that’s accompanied by sweet spice and green herbs. The flavours linger on the palate for minutes afterwards.|
|Serve:||Perfect for a G&T and also great for a martini cocktail. Cucumber, lemon, orange.|