Right click on QR code and select 'save image as' or 'copy' to download this image.
Warner’s Harrington Dry Gin
Warner’s Distillery’s first born, this distinctive London dry gin is distilled with their own spring water and eleven botanicals, including cardamom and black pepper. Global award-winning, it is a true pioneer of its class.
- Craft distilled on Falls farm
- Small batch exceptional gin made with pure spring water
- An award winning, smooth, crisp and exceptionally clean taste bursting with botanical flavours
- Aromatic and spicy with scents of elderflower, delicate citrus, ginger and cardamom, providing a sweet, moreish aftertaste
- Developed using a ten hour one-shot distillation process, our gin is then left to sit for 14 days to allow the flavours to blend together, and then cut back to 44% using spring water from our very own Falls Farm
Gin-Note.com™ flavour guidance
Bold and Peppery
Our first born, Warner’s distinctive London dry gin is distilled with our own spring water and eleven botanicals.
Ideal mixer: Classic tonic
Recommended garnish: slice of fresh orange
Ideal serve: Premium Indian tonic water garnished with a slice of fresh orange
Information provided by brand owner. Framework provided by The Gin Guild.
Brand Owner? Click here to edit your business/gin information
|Nose:||Bold and spicy pepper with cardamom appear on the nose and acquiesce to elderflower and subtle vanilla.|
|Palate:||Juniper arrives first on the palate and evolves into silky smooth orange and a hint of cinnamon.|
|Finish:||The finish is long and smooth with gentle nutmeg and black pepper spice.|
|Serve:||Premium Indian tonic water garnished with a slice of fresh orange with Slice of fresh orange|