Warner’s Harrington Dry Gin
Warner’s Distillery’s first born, this distinctive London dry gin is distilled with their own spring water and eleven botanicals, including cardamom and black pepper. Global award-winning, it is a true pioneer of its class.
- Craft distilled on Falls farm
- Small batch exceptional gin made with pure spring water
- An award winning, smooth, crisp and exceptionally clean taste bursting with botanical flavours
- Aromatic and spicy with scents of elderflower, delicate citrus, ginger and cardamom, providing a sweet, moreish aftertaste
- Developed using a ten hour one-shot distillation process, our gin is then left to sit for 14 days to allow the flavours to blend together, and then cut back to 44% using spring water from our very own Falls Farm
Gin-Note.com™ flavour guidance
Bold and Peppery
Our first born, Warner’s distinctive London dry gin is distilled with our own spring water and eleven botanicals.
Ideal mixer: Classic tonic
Recommended garnish: slice of fresh orange
Ideal serve: Premium Indian tonic water garnished with a slice of fresh orange
Information provided by brand owner. Framework provided by The Gin Guild.
Brand Owner? Edit your business information
|Nose:||Bold and spicy pepper with cardamom appear on the nose and acquiesce to elderflower and subtle vanilla.|
|Palate:||Juniper arrives first on the palate and evolves into silky smooth orange and a hint of cinnamon.|
|Finish:||The finish is long and smooth with gentle nutmeg and black pepper spice.|
|Serve:||Premium Indian tonic water garnished with a slice of fresh orange with Slice of fresh orange|