Gin Guild ticket sales terms and conditions
- Tickets you purchase are for the use of a named individual. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle The Gin Guild to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- To prevent fraud and protect The Gin Guild and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
- You must inform The Gin Guild of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- The event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a guest at the event. If you have any objection, please contact us at last 14 days prior to the event via the contact details set out below.
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking within 24 hours of purchasing your tickets online. The confirmation will state the date, time and location of the event, together with the number of tickets purchased.
- Please bring your confirmation document with you to the event, should confirmation of your booking be required.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, without agreement from The Gin Guild in writing. As these are limited ticket events, tickets are cannot be refunded once purchased except on medical grounds which prevent you from attending the event or on grounds set out in points 4 and 9 of these terms and conditions.
- No cancellations can be made less than 15 days prior to the event.
Cancellation, change or postponement of the event
- If the event is cancelled, The Gin Guild will provide you with a full refund in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid (if any). If the event is rescheduled, changed or moved, The Gin Guild will provide you with the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund.
- Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event.
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to these tickets, the venue or the event.
|Time before event:||Refund amount|
|More than 2 weeks||100%|
|2 weeks or less||0%|
Attending an event
- The Gin Guild accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
- The Gin Guild will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular dietary or access requirements please raise these within the notes section when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- Free seating applies for this event, with the exception of seating reserved for speakers and organisers. We cannot accept requests for specific seating unless.
- We may share your personal information with venue operators, and others as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
- If you have registered, with The Gin Guild and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material please contact our customer services team.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
Booking will confirm opt in and approval of the following.
We will make all reasonable efforts (where applicable) to pass on to the caterers details of any dietary issues of which we are made aware in advance, in writing at the time of booking, and to request that, where reasonable, alternative provision is provided, however (where applicable) catering is provided as a single menu event and it will not as a result, given numbers and event provision, always be possible for us to control or secure that the caterers meet that request.
The Gin Guild (“the Company”) undertakes photography and videography at our events and attendees (unless they notify the Company by email – firstname.lastname@example.org) are deemed to have granted exclusive permission to the Company to use and store any of the photographs and videos throughout the world for any of its purposes in all and any media, including, without limitation, in the Company’s printed publications, presentations, promotional materials, or on the Company’s website, in its original format or edited or altered in any way which the Company acting reasonably at all times deems appropriate.
- The Gin Guild cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including venue operators). However, The Gin Guild does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than The Gin Guild, you as The Gin Guild contracts.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and The Gin Guild are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Contact The Gin Guild
Still confused? Then please contact The Gin Guild using the details set out below, quoting your order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets and we will see what we can do to help.
T:020 33 972737