- Hendrick’s on Ice – Artist brings gin brand to curling championshipTo proudly show-off their sponsorship of Scottish Curling’s most prestigious annual event, Hendrick’s Gin asked local artist Orla Stevens to bring the usually plain ice to life with a burst of colour.
- Four Pillars sets sights on global market with newly appointed international teamMulti-award-winning Australian craft gin brand Four Pillars has entered the new year by appointing three international leads across the business: Head of… Read more: Four Pillars sets sights on global market with newly appointed international team
- Warner’s launches new Trash & Treasure rangeTrash and Treasure Spirits, a new spirits brand flavoured from waste or ‘rescued’ ingredients from local food processors and breweries, has been… Read more: Warner’s launches new Trash & Treasure range
- Tickets for Ginposium 2024 now on sale!The Gin Guild are delighted to announce that the tickets for its annual day of gin related seminars targeted at the Gin… Read more: Tickets for Ginposium 2024 now on sale!
- Join WSTA and Drinks Retailing to fight red tape and duty increasesThe Wine & Spirit Trade Association (WSTA) has issued a call to independent retailers to join a campaign to stop duty increases.… Read more: Join WSTA and Drinks Retailing to fight red tape and duty increases