- The luxury French gin made from grape.
- Round, soft, vibrantly floral.
- Once a year, for a few days only, the vine flower blossoms to life: this period is called Floraison in French.
- G’Vine Floraison captures the essence of this ephemeral, exhilarating fragrance, and the warmth of the summer arrival.
- The delicate, aromatic vine flower together with the smooth grape spirit combined to the traditional juniper berry and 8 other botanicals make it a well-balanced, full bodied and soft gin.
- Deliciously refreshing and appreciated by gin and non gin-drinkers alike.
|Nose:||The delicate aromas of cardamom and ginger are followed by smooth, subtle verdant flavors with flowers and spice.|
|Finish:||A fresh zesty taste of juniper, cardamom and ginger.|
|Serve/garnish:||The perfect fit for a Gin & Tonic, the drink du jour: simply fill a large wine glass with ice and pour in 40ml of G’Vine Gin. Top with premium tonic water and garnish with three white grapes.|