Routes for new brand launches – Doing it yourself
Kathy Caton, Founder and MD, Brighton Gin
Launching in 2013 and with a focus on ethical and sustainable production and community engagement since day one, Brighton Gin has won multiple awards including Gold – Outstanding at IWSC, the Nordic Spirits Awards Gold Medal, and being named as Artisan Gin Distillery of the Year. Every drop of Brighton Gin is distilled beside the seaside and lovingly crafted by the friends and family team and is now available in 13 countries and counting.
When not making gin she can be found broadcasting a weekly LGBTQ+ show on BBC Radio Sussex & BBC Radio Surrey, script-advising on The Archers and over lockdown she launched the drinks podcast The Sipping Forecast. Other passions include the arts, cheese and crisps.
- The importance of ABV? The percentage game
- Panel Discussion: Gin-Note™ Flavour guidance
- Bottling it up – Do’s and don’ts when labelling and marketing gin
- Bottles – Better by design
- Exporting your Gin – advice from UKTI