Safe use of Gin Machinery
Safe use of ‘gin machines’. Compliance, control, assessment
Liam Matthews, The Health and Safety Consultancy
This session provides an overview for employers of how to operate a gin distillery safely. The steps required to identify hazards, risk assess these hazards, and implement control measures and implement a regular reviewing process. It will also provide an overview on what to consider when purchasing and installing gin distilling equipment and reliable sources of help.
Liam Matthews has worked at the Health & Safety Consultancy Ltd for over 6 years, a family run business which has been operating for more than a decade.
He consults distilleries and those who install brewery equipment, is a member of Grad IOSH, has a Level 5 NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety practice and has an astrophysics degree from Cardiff University. He provides consultancy for ISO Management Systems.
- First Impressions – The Importance of Aroma for a Gin Brand
- Innovation and Educators clear the path for imitators and disrupters
- Designing a sensory panel and avoiding bias
- Panel Discussion – Innovation in Gin
- The Distiller of London – The history of Gin