The Hayman family is the longest serving gin distilling family in England. The family has been making the finest handcrafted gins since 1863. Today, Hayman Distillers is run by 5th generation James and Miranda Hayman, supported by their father Christopher.
Visit Hayman’s at the Home of English Gin in Balham, South West London to explore in person the stories and processes behind their full range of True English Gins. Meet the team, see the stills, nose the botanicals and taste the gins in a welcoming and friendly environment just minutes from Central London.
Distillery Tours & Masterclasses
£20 per person
Book onto our Distillery Tour for a behind-the-scenes look into how the team make True English Gin, as they’ve have done for generations.
Each tour lasts 90 minutes and includes:
- A welcome English Gin and Tonic.
- A tutored tasting of our range of True English Gins.
- A guided tour of our working distillery, and introduction to how they make our range of True English Gins.
- £5 off the first 70CL bottle of Hayman’s Gin that you buy in our distillery shop.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- You must be aged 18 or over to attend distillery tours.
- Should you wish to cancel your visit, tours are refundable up to 14 days before the tour date.
- Distillery Tour vouchers are non-refundable.
- They reserve the right to refuse the sale or sampling of alcohol under the terms of the licensing act.
- They reserve the right to alter the tours content, timing and prices.
- They accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards and Visa Delta and Maestro debit cards.
- Your £5 redeemable offer is per person and can only be redeemed once against your first purchase on that tour only.
- Your £5 redeemable offer can only be used toward 70cl bottle purchases.
- You are entitled to one complimentary gin drink on your visit; any extra will be priced relevantly.
- A classic tour consists of a tutored tasting of the core range of Hayman’s Gins.
- They are pleased to offer bespoke private and corporate tours, Contact them for more information.