Stir Creativity: How Bombay Sapphire built an iconic brand
Assuming the role of Vice President of Global Marketing at Bombay Sapphire in 2018, Natasha Curtin led the brand through the launch of its global brand platform Stir Creativity.
Built on the insight that we are all born creative and that creativity can take us anywhere, the platform highlights that every drop of Bombay Sapphire provides the perfect creative canvas for cocktails, and the brand inspires and enables consumers to discover their own creative possibilities.
Natasha is an experienced and passionate builder of world class brands, having previously worked at premium consumer brands including Benefit Cosmetics, Innocent Drinks, Kiehl’s and Lavazza; with business success in market, regional and global roles. She previously led the Grey Goose brand in the UK, establishing it as the UK no 1. super premium vodka before moving to Global team, responsible for launching the brand in +40 markets.
Related videos you may be interested in:
- Colour me beautiful – Gin-Note™ application
- The State of Gin in 2021 – Panel Discussion
- Flaming Heck! Safety compliance by design
- Panel Discussion: From confinement to emergence – how we’ll work through COVID-19
- Bottling it up – Do’s and don’ts when labelling and marketing gin