Welcome and an Introduction to the Gin Guild
An especially warm welcome to you all to this, our 9th Annual Ginposium, which is returning in person for 2022 to the magnificent RSA House after two years online.
The RSA – the Royal Society for the encouragement of Industry Arts, Manufacture and commerce has existed since 1754 and can boast famous Fellows such as Charles Dickens, Benjamin Franklin, AI’s Demis Hassabis (see session 8), Steven Hawking and … (he of the infamous ‘Gin Lane’), William Hogarth!
It is appropriate that the Gin Guild is hosting today’s Ginposium in a place dedicated to promoting excellence, creativity and success. I hope that you all find the sessions to be informative, stimulating and relevant. Please do get in touch with any feedback about today’s event, and suggestions for next year.
Related videos you may be interested in:
- Casting an Eagle eye on the US gin scene
- Juniper – Upfront and essential?
- Winning Ways – Spirit Competitions: The benefit to brands
- Licensing in the time of Coronavirus – opportunities & challenges
- The Distiller of London – The history of Gin