Six o’clock Gin Distillery
The Six o’clock Gin Distillery tour gives you unparalleled access to Bristol’s only distillery. With the help of an expert guide you will meet Kathleen, the unique “double bubble” still used by the distillers and experience the steps the gin making process goes through from botanicals selection to the bottling process.
Find out how they craft their artisan while-fruit liqueurs – the whole process is covered from field to bottle. Discover the secrets to their robust sloe gin and how they can get damson gin so clear. Your evening will include a tutored tasting and a glass of “Ginspiration.”
Tours are usually on the second Monday of each month and start at 6 O’clock and usually last about an hour and a half.
- Where: Bramley and Gage Ltd., C6 Ashville Park, Short Way, Thornbury, BS35 3UU.
- Tickets: admission is £16.50 per adult & includes a distillery tour, tutored tasting and a glass of 6 O’clock Gin & tonic or a liqueur of your choice. Each tour is limited to 12 people
- Accessibility: Please note that our still is located on a Meazzanine up 2 flights of stairs and we don’t possess a lift.
- Age Limit: The minimum age for admission to the premises is 18 years
- Contact: Please call 01454 418046 before you visit if you have any questions.
To book your place on one of these disitillery tours please visit: Bristol ticket shop.