The Gin Guild and IWSC Gin-Note™ collaboration
The Gin Guild have again partnered with The IWSC to offer winning gin producers the opportunity to help promote their award winning brand by providing access to Gin-Note™, free of charge, as an inclusive benefit of their IWSC competition award win.
Are you a winner? Get your Gin-Note:
Please enter the IWSC ID entry number for your gin to proceed:
What is Gin-Note™?
Gin-Note™ is intended to be a simple flavour indicator of a gin. The significant growth in the number of distilleries producing gins means that there are now a growing number of styles and tastes to navigate. To consumers and trade buyers alike, it can be a very confusing category. Gin-Note™ provides guidance when making a buying decision.
The approach is a combination of a simple graphic and text on the different flavour profiles. Descriptions are prepared by the brand owner, and they are intended to inform, educate and guide those seeking to explore gin.
How does it work?
- 2022 IWSC winners can apply for Gin-Note, free of charge (usually £225 + VAT per annum per entry for non-Guild members).
- Enter your unique individual Gin entry ID (supplied by the IWSC) below to proceed
- Ensure you have read our IWSC Gin Note Terms and Conditions
What are the benefits and terms?
- Reference the Gin-Note™ and IWSC Award in your promotional materials.
- Use the generated profile in the form provided (unaltered) under licence.
- Use the generated QR code as a sticker on bottles to allow consumers to access the generated profile on the Gin Guild website via the click of a smartphone.
- Have your brand displayed on the IWSC 2022 pages on the Guild site.
- The offer is for IWSC 2022 gin competition medal and trophy winners only.
- The package is individual and tailored to IWSC and those winners and subject to terms and conditions (available on the Gin Guild website).