Celebrating Excellence in Gin Distillation and Promotion of Gin worldwide
The Gin Guild congratulates entrants on their success at the International Wine and Spirits Competition 2020
The Gin Guild have partnered with The IWSC to offer winning gin producers the opportunity to help promote their award winning brand by providing access to Gin-Note™, free of charge, as an inclusive benefit of their IWSC competition award win.
Gin-Note is intended to be a simple flavour indicator of a gin. The significant growth in the number of distilleries producing gins means that there are now a growing number of styles and tastes to navigate. To consumers and trade buyers alike, it can be a very confusing category. Gin-Note provides guidance when making a buying decision.
The approach is a combination of a simple graphic and text on the different flavour profiles. Descriptions are prepared by the brand owner, and they are intended to inform, educate and guide those seeking to explore gin. See the enclosed example.
- Reference the Gin-Note IWSC 2020 entry in your promotional materials.
- Use the generated profile in the form provided (unaltered) under licence.
- Use the generated QR code as a sticker on bottles to allow consumers to access the generated profile on the Gin Guild website via the click of a smartphone.
- Have your brand displayed on the IWSC 2020 pages on the Guild site.
- The offer is for IWSC 2020 gin competition winners only.
- The package is individual and tailored to IWSC and those entrants and subject to terms and conditions (available on the Gin Guild website).
Example Gin-Note chart:
How does it work?
- 2020 IWSC entrants have until 31st October to apply for Gin-Note, free of charge (usually £225 + VAT per annum per entry for non-Guild members).
- Enter your unique IWSC ID entry number below to proceed
- Ensure you have read our IWSC Gin Note Terms and Conditions
How long have you got left?
Are you a winner? Get your Gin-Note now:
Please enter the IWSC ID entry number for your gin to proceed: