Gin distilling: from field to bottle
Making your own base spirit (GNS)
Kirsty is a graduate of Heriot Watt University, with a Masters degree in Brewing and Distilling.
Kirsty was involved in the design and building of the Arbikie distillery from scratch.
The product line includes Arbikie’s first gin formed from a potato-based spirit and botanicals that capture her local environment.
Kirsty Black is a Rectifier in the Gin Guild Filmed as part of the virtual Ginposium 2021 sessions for The Gin Guild
- Science and nature: The importance of chemical analysis
- Structuring Sensory Practices for Excellence in Gin Quality and Innovation
- Barrow loads of Botanicals
- Pernod-Ricard’s approach to S&R
- Distilling value from data with Artificial Intelligence