Gin distilling: from field to bottle
Making your own base spirit (GNS)
Kirsty is a graduate of Heriot Watt University, with a Masters degree in Brewing and Distilling.
Kirsty was involved in the design and building of the Arbikie distillery from scratch.
The product line includes Arbikie’s first gin formed from a potato-based spirit and botanicals that capture her local environment.
As testament to how well she is regarded at Arbikie, her name is on their gin, ‘Kirsty’s gin’. The distillery also produces Nàdar Gin, a climate positive gin.
Kirsty Black is a Rectifier in the Gin Guild Filmed as part of the virtual Ginposium 2021 sessions for The Gin Guild
- Launching and Marketing a New Gin
- All about the base (spirit)
- The State of Gin in 2021 – Panel Discussion
- Trespassers will be prosecuted – protecting the gin category
- Gordon’s Alive! – Celebrating 250 years of Gordon’s Gin