Gin distilling: from field to bottle
Making your own base spirit (GNS)
Kirsty is a graduate of Heriot Watt University, with a Masters degree in Brewing and Distilling.
Kirsty was involved in the design and building of the Arbikie distillery from scratch.
The product line includes Arbikie’s first gin formed from a potato-based spirit and botanicals that capture her local environment.
Kirsty Black is a Rectifier in the Gin Guild Filmed as part of the virtual Ginposium 2021 sessions for The Gin Guild
Related videos you may be interested in:
- Ginvestment: The business of gin
- Ripples From Across the Pond – Gin and variants viewed from the USA
- Scientific Exploration of Juniper
- Rest In Peace: Post Distillation Finishing for a London Dry Gin
- Storytelling, perception and truth