Science and nature: The importance of chemical analysis
Science and nature The importance for gin distillers of chemical analysis (such as GCMS, HPLC and ICP-MS analysis), to ensure botanical quality control and assurance.
Henric Molin is a chemist by education and has dedicated the last 20 years to the science of creating scent and taste components for foodstuffs and foremost beverages – including gin.
Founder and Owner,
Spirit of Hven Backafallsbyn AB
- Creating gin flavour – the effect of different stills etc
- Ripples From Across the Pond – Gin and variants viewed from the USA
- Welcome and an Introduction to the Gin Guild
- Influences of different base spirits on gin
- Medals and marketing – the effect of spirits competition wins