‘There has been a general move to more premium positioning in the gin market with expensive boutique gins gaining momentum’ reports Pub & Bar magazine ‘Classic cocktails done well are a continuing trend’ and ‘the classic gin & tonic can be played around with using different gins, different tonics and different garnishes” (Pub & Bar magazine)
Want Gin news?
- Growing pains, dark satanic stills and ‘Ginpersonation’: Gin industry seminar will tackle gin’s pressing issues
- Spirit of enterprise as Gin industry continues to grow
- How long can gin stay in high spirits?
- International growth boosts Guild membership to 300
- Copper Rivet Distillery harvest grain for 2018 Dockyard gin