Gilpin’s Westmorland Extra Dry Gin
- Botanicals: Juniper, sage and borage (starflower) plus lime, lemon and bitter orange peels as well as coriander seed and angelica root.
- Less is more: hand-crafted in small batches using just eight fine botanicals in perfect balance.
- Distilled in London with water from the Holy Well spring at Cartmel in the Lake District naturally filtered through ancient willow peat and limestone.
- Pure crystal clear spirit - light and fresh.
- Sparkling juniper top notes balanced by sage and citrus.
- Uniquely dry with a delicate steeliness.
- The World Drinks Awards:
- 'World’s Best Gin'
- 'Best Traditional Style Gin'
- Gold Medal
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
Current bottle design: